First and foremost, we want to express our sincere concern for everyone who has been impacted
by the coronavirus (COVID-19).
For years our restaurant has been dedicated to genuine hospitality and taking great care of our
people so they can take great care of you.
The health and wellbeing of our staff members and guests is our top priority, and we
are reopening our restaurants’ dining tables/rooms with that as our guiding principle.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back as our guest and wanted to share with you some
of the actions we are taking.
In addition to all safety procedures currently in place for our take-out and delivery service, we
are implementing the following:
- Reconfiguring seating in the dining room, patio and bar to meet social distancing
- Using floor decals to remind guests in our lobby areas to keep to social distancing
- Having dedicated staff through every meal period solely responsible to sanitize all high
- Continuing wellness checks of all staff members before each shift, including temperature
checks with a thermometer
- Providing all staff and managers in our dining rooms and kitchens with personal
protective equipment, including masks and gloves
- Reinforcing staff handwashing routinely
- Having hand sanitizer available in our lobbies and restrooms for guests
- Not presetting any tables
- Providing takeout containers for guests who prefer to wrap their own leftovers
- Sanitizing pens after guest use
These are just some of the changes we are making to protect your safety while at the same time
providing the hospitality and delicious memorable food you’ve come to expect from us.
In addition to continuing to maintain our high level of cleanliness and sanitation practices across
our restaurant, we are taking extra precautions to help ensure a safe experience when picking up
take-out orders from our restaurant. This includes:
- Ensuring that our teams have the information they need to remain healthy and instructing
them to stay home if they’re not feeling well
- Ensuring proper social distancing is maintained; This includes increasing the distance
between our guests and cashiers to minimize contact, and placing markings on our floors
to help guests distance themselves from others
- Cleaning and sanitizing all cashier counter surfaces, pens after use
- Positioning our credit card machines so that guests may swipe their own credit cards
without staff assistance
- Requiring all managers and staff members to wear gloves when interacting with our
- Constant handwashing
- Cleaning and sanitizing all door handles throughout the day, and leaving front doors
propped open (where allowed) to minimize contact
We are taking extra precautions to help ensure that your delivery order gets to your door safely.
- Sealing the outermost packaging to ensure that there is no contact with your food from
the kitchen to your door
We care deeply about our people. They are what makes our company so special. With that as
our guiding principle:
- We are ensuring that our teams have the information they need to remain healthy and are
instructing them to stay home if they’re not feeling well.
- We have been following the guidance of our local health departments and will continue
to do so throughout this evolving situation.
We encourage you to stay healthy and we look forward to serving you soon.
The Royal Taste of India Team